Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Years Eve, and there is nothing I would like more than to ring in the New Year with my Husband! This is the first year in about 4 years that he will be home from work in time for this particular holiday! I am so excited! I wish I had the time/funds/gusto to get all festive and make it super, like "party" special, but it'll just have to be togetherness special! That is absolutely what I wished for on Christmas!
Does anyone still faithfully do the whole resolution thing?? I have always put tons of thought into mine and then sidesaddled them just weeks and sometimes days after that fateful moment at Midnight! This year I really didn't think about it until a few moments before I sat down infront of the computer. I don't really have too many of the usual resolutions so to speak. I really hate being toooo traditional, but I still have this nostalgic need to make them nonetheless! My resolutions are a little on the classic side; To work harder on being healthy; To spend more "Quality"time with each of my children, and of course: To give 100% to everything I do, not just 99%! lol! I am especially vowing to myself just two things, to keep up with my interests outside of my family, (like scrapbooking, blogging, drawing and painting, my appearance and reading) and to keep up with my Husband, ie: take more time to do things together that are fun! Not so much that it takes away from our children, but since the twins were born it has been really difficult to see beyond the "schedule". I will work harder to make sure we have as much free time as possible, and network for a sitter that we can trust! I wish I could say I will positively do these things, but as most resolutions go I can only do my best and hope that they don't get put on the side burner by March! lol!

No comments: