Thursday, April 17, 2008


!22 weeks pregnant!
It's about 10:36pm and I'm tired but really wanted to create this blogger thing! I really am looking forward to this weekend, just for this simple reason: I won't have to wake up before the sun to take my daughter to the bus stop! lol. I am really starting to feel like the cliche pregnant woman! I am already waddling, and a lil swollen in the feet, and never mind how big my tummy is for just 5 months, because there are two babies in there!! lol! I am starving all the time, and eating just as often, not gaining much! Thank you babies for soaking all the fat up! lol! I love this anticipation, you know? The last 3 or so months, before it really gets uncomfortable! I don't know how uncomfortable this pregnancy is going to, or not going to, be simply because I am having twins this time! I have two beautiful children, my daughter is 7 years old almost 8, and she was a typical first pregnancy and delivery. My son is now 5 years old and my pregnancy with him was pretty standard, although he was very active in the womb and he is a very active boy even now! This pregnancy is as different from the other two as it is extraordinary! I have finally gotten over the prolonged extreme nausea, and I am feeling a little more energetic. Not that I can do very much, because these two babies start kicking each other and moving in opposite directions in the womb and its really difficult to walk or stand for long periods of time! lol! I am totally grateful for every moment, and I am feeling very blessed to have been given 2 beautiful lives to cultivate! I revel in every moment, even when I have an unexpected bout of morning sickness! This is the last time I will have life within me (four kids is blessing enough) so I am enjoying every minute of it! I am so tired ! hahaha! I have to get some rest, so that I can go to Muffins with MOM at my daughters school with her! How fun no?? Thank you PTO!!! ~Goodnight!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see these new babies :)