Sunday, October 5, 2008

So far!


Babies! They are getting so big! Evie and Sebi are over 10 lbs now and they are starting to roll around and gurgle and coo more and more everyday! I love the little faces and the new sounds that they are making ! I even love the new cries that they have found! I can't wait to hear and see the new stages everyday, forget being tired!
Alex and Kathy are doing soooo good, Alex is even chillin out in school a little! Kathy's teacher said that she is the best in the class, and Alex's teacher says he's such a sweet boy and that he's trying soooo hard!
I am excited about tomorrow because my Kathy is starting Math tutoring and choir tomorrow and she is so excited about it! I can't wait till she gets home to hear how it went! Alex is having a substitute teacher tomorrow so I am a little worried about what may happen tomorrow! With Alex, any little change and he can have a bad no good day! I will be here at home with my phone on my hip and my fingers crossed!

No comments: